Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am
- Forum: Development
- Topic: How to build and debug OpenEMM by using Eclipse?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13828
To use eclipse remote debugging you first need an OpenEMM eclipse project, but this is an easy job using the open sources. Once having your project you must run the httpd java process with jdb debugging options. to reach this just add the following text to your core.sh bash: -J-Xdebug -J-Xrunjdwp:tr...
- Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 am
- Forum: Installation & Upgrades
- Topic: sles 10 (x86) installation fails - xmlback problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6134
Same problem happened to me after upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2. First i thought this would be a problem of the automated update process and thus installed OpenEMM-6.2 manually. But the problem is still there. Surely there is a very simple reason which is easily to solve, but only i don't have any idea ...